Wednesday, March 17, 2010

From Riley

Hello!

Yesterday Mommy came home early just so I could have more time to play in the backyard! Yay! I kept trying to give her Eskimo kisses, but she wouldn't let me, saying she was sick. That's no fun! She did come out in the yard later and throw a ball around - I got to run around and have fun then!
I think Auggie was mad at Mommy - he didn't want to play with us, and he kept barking at me when I tried to get him to play. He just stood there in the patio doorway while I was all the way out in the yard, yelling at me to leave him alone. What a grump!
He didn't come to bed either when it was time for sleepie. Oh well, that's OK, 'cuz I got more room to stretch out on the bed! Hahaha!

5 comments:

  1. Auggie was mad at mommy, you genius dog. He was also not nice about it. At least you kept mommy warm during your sleepies. Tell Auggie to take a chill pill and remind him who feeds him. Thanks, Riley, I didn't know you'd be the mature one. I thought you were the cracker-dog.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fellas! Your blog is looking so nice!!! But PINK??? For such handsome men??? Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Twinkie, we got to go for a walk yesterday afternoon, and Auggie was much better. He even played with me a bunch!

    Yeah, we had a conversation with Mom about this pink color, and she changed it. We hope you like it better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do! I do!!1 Much more masculine!!! Goes so much better with Auggies 'four eyed cattle dog' looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my post tomorrow. You're being tagged! It's for a great cause and hopefully some of my furiends will be intrigued and want to meet you guys.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete