Friday, March 12, 2010

Hi Everybody!


I'm Riley, and I love, love, love my Mommy. Love, love, love! I think I'm a collie mix, and I love my Mommy. I'm a little over a year old and I love my Mommy. She's the fourth parent I've had, 'cuz people take me in, and then they move away and leave me. *sigh* But then, I found Mommy and Auggie, and I've been happy, happy, happy! From my bow-legged arms to my bushy tail, I'm one big bundle of LUV!
I like to take walks, lay in puddles, chew on anything touched by Mommy (my favorites are socks, shoes, electronic remotes, books, plastic bowls, balls of yarn, knitting needles, and stuff like that) . I really like to wrassle with Auggie, and play tug of war. And when he doesn't want to play with me, I hip check him and run away. tee hee hee! If he doesn't respond, I do it again. hahahaha! I'm so funny!
Hey, did I say that I love my Mommy? She gives me the best body scratches. She also gets the goobers out of my eyes, which I really don't like for her to do, but I guess I have to, 'cuz I love my Mommy!
Oh, look! A tennis ball!
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Riley, Mabel Lou would sure love to meet you and your bro! Kiss your momma for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! A friend, a friend! Hi Mabel! You wanna come over and play sometime? Ask your Mommy and I'll ask mine! Yay! Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I-love-my-mommy-Riley! So nice to meet you! Four homes, huh? Poor thing...can't imagine what you've been through. Not any more, thanks to your beloved mommy!
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Twinkie! You're so cute! I want you to come play with me too! We can have so much fun!

    Sniffs and Licks,
    Riley

    ReplyDelete